Tuesday, November 18, 2008

goobledy-dook ... or learning Dragopn Naturally Speaking ...

So, learning how to speak, although her again . Backspace backspace

medications try that again: So of learning how to speak all over again.

Let's try that again: So, learning how to speak all over again.
This is my first effort with a voice recordation program. The word recordation should have been recognition, which is frustrating and also sobering. I'm learning that the computer takes a while to learn but I'm also learning that I don't speak very clearly.

Hopefully in the future at this program. Will adapt and now be able to speech without having to type.
That last sentence should have read:
Hopefully in the future, this program will adapt and I will be able to speak without having to type. Unfortunately, I sound like a robot and an idiot to the people in the office next to me.

I'm not a fast typist but I learned some bad habits along the way and they are very hard to unlearn. So, maybe this was recognition program will help me get my thoughts down.

Four rule spew out something unintelligible.

Peace.

No comments: